Happy Lunar New Year 2013!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!....

Chinese New Year is always filled with joy and excitement, and I will always bake some cookies for family and friends.

My favorite CNY cookie would be Pineapple tarts and it is always in my baking list every year, this year with no exception!


And, Happy Doggie Almond Cookies... Initially, the plan is to bake a small batch of butter cookies with kitty drawings using chocolate but ended up with these cutie doggie cookies. This doggie idea was inspired by Joyce Thor where the original recipe was featured in The Sunday Times,  creation of Ms. Irene Yip, a trainer at the Chef's Secrets Cooking School


The original recipe used Horlick but I modified it into making Almond cookies instead. As expected, my twinnies love it! :) This cookies are easy to make and hence decided to bake a few batches to give away as a gift ^^
My dad doesn't take butter, and surprisingly he likes it too, hahaha...


Mix nuts chocolate fudge candy, my family and friends like it very much... so this will be in the list too! This candy does not require baking. Just mix the nuts into melted chocolate. Keep them refrigerated for an hour then cut them into square.


Wrapping it using colorful foil paper... 


Here's a shot before giving them away...


Thank you to my beloved mommy who helped me last week in this Chinese New Year baking mission ^^

Wishing all of you have a prosperous Lunar New Year!

Thank you for stopping by :)

Comments

Popular Posts