Truly Pandan



In Conjunction of Father's Day this year, my close friend requested to bake this in a larger size (8-inch). Grateful for your support, Connie!

I am glad that it turns out great ;)



This is how I decorate this cake, sprinkled a thin layer of desiccated coconut around the cake bottom then pipe reversed shell border and tiny tear drop surrounding the cake edge (joined the two tear drops to form a "heart" shape). By the way, I used non-dairy whipping cream for the piping.  




The same recipe was used as posted earlier on - Pandan Layer Cake. This time I followed the original recipe that calls for 600ml coconut milk to fill up this 8-inch square cake.


♥ ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Truly Pandan, I made this for Mother's Day this year to celebrate together with my mom and sister.

I referred to the same Pandan Chiffon Cake recipe and used concentrated pandan juice for both chiffon cake and pandan jelly. This round I sandwiched this cake with combo flavor filling: fresh cream with added desiccated coconut and pandan jelly, glad this combination is delicious! :)


♥----------------------------------------------------------------

In the same month, my close friend requested the same cake and this round is for her boyfriend. Grateful for your support, Connie! ;-)

This time I make it in round shape, and decorated around the cake with Rosette piping using fresh cream. To have something different, I added desiccated coconut into the fresh cream instead of the usual vanilla fresh cream.


Happy Baking and thank you for stopping by ♥

Comments

Popular Posts