DIY Hairband & Hair Clips

Time flies, recall that I have made few hair clips and hairbands for my sweethearts last year during Chinese New Year. 





However, I did not make any new set of hair accessory after that due to busy schedule. This year, I made very last minute (two days before Chinese New Year)... Glad that I managed to make the girls a hairband & hair clips in time :)

Bright red colour is the perfect match for this Horsey New Year... hehe.

Double Ribbon Bow Hairbands


Addition to the above, I have also made some purple ribbon bow hair clips. My lovely angel - Enya has been requesting this colour for quite some time ago... Now pending for the yellow ribbon bow for Myra, hope I can make it for her soon ;-)

Purple Polka Dots Bow Clips

Mini Pinwheel Purple Hair Clips

Here is the video on how to make the butterfly bow:

And, few great tutorials:
1. http://www.theribbonretreat.com/blog/how-to-make-bows.html
2. http://campusflava.blogspot.com/2013/07/how-to-make-bows-for-hair-clips.html

Thank you for stopping by & Happy Crafting ^^

Comments

Popular Posts