2D Flying Rainbow Dash, love it!

Sharing my last year's art work, My Little Pony... Rainbow Dash ^^

This Rainbow dash is now my favourite piece among all I did in the past.




My little pony is still most girls' favourite even my sweetie still requesting to have MLP design for her birthday cake in November this year, Fluttershy Pony this time and must have rainbow too :)




As per my friend's request, she wanted the same chocolate cake that I baked for her last year. Baked the same moist chocolate cake and filled with Chocolate Mousseline Buttercream, then frosted with Vanilla Mousseline Buttercream.

I mixed the frosting with purple food colouring to have ombre purple effect. Need more practise in creating this ombre effect... 


Would like to thank you my dear friend - Cheng Cheng for her support! Glad to know that she and her family like the cake.




Thank you for stopping by and Happy Cake Decorating ^^

Comments

Popular Posts