My Lovely Junior Decorators

They are excited whenever they know they are allowed to help me in decorating cakes. I think this extracurricular is one of their most happy moment as for now..

The previous attempt, I let them frost the cupcakes and sprinkle some chocolate rice on top. I demonstrated once and let them do the rest. They really can do it ^^

This time I baked the cakes and covered it with fondant, at first wanted to let them draw on the cake but afraid they might crack the cakes as they are still unable to control the writing pressure.. Thus I let them do some shapes cut out. They enjoyed it tremendously!

Ready to Roll & Stamp!.. 

Let's start decorating.. 


Posing with their lovely cake.. with their lovey kiss.. mmuacks~ 



Yippeee~ Mission Accomplished! 



Oh yes, you spotted it, didn't you?.. one cake is seemed to be taller than the other ;) Either they were too happy or did not bother on the different height of the cakes.. hehe

I think that was the best ever extra-curriculum events as they had such a wonderful and great fun with it!.. They were asking if I would let them decorate more in the future. Yes certainly, my dear! ;)

Thank you for stopping by ~

Comments

Popular Posts