It's Timmy Time!

This cake was requested by a lovely mommy for her little cute son's 1st Birthday in January - Shen Qian.

Grateful for your support, Suet Ping.


She requested the same moist chocolate cake that I made for her daughter last year, Devil's Food Cake with rich chocolate mousseline buttercream.

This was my second time at making a "No. 1" cake without using the "No. 1" cake pan. Prior to this, I was still in the dilemma whether to invest in a "No. 1" cake pan ... with the favorable outcome of this attempt, I have decided not too hehehe...





Due to time constraint, I am only able to come up with a simple design. Most importantly, the main character, Timmy has to be the center piece. In order to have a realistic design, I have to watch Timmy series numerous times to ensure that I have capture sufficient Timmy series background set up ^^ and the final design are as follows.





Timmy's cute little bag


By the way, this was my 1st cake for a baby boy for this year... as you can see most of my previous postings with regards to cake decorating were mostly for the girls throughout the year of 2012... hehe.

Thank you for stopping by ^^

Comments

Popular Posts