The Frozen Theme Cakes

I believed most kids are now in love with either Elsa or Anna or maybe both from Disney Frozen movie, my twinnies are no exception :)


This is one of the greatest Disney Princess movie as almost every children store are promoting Frozen products ranging from stationeries, toys to clothing and even pastries.

I would like to share my creations in this post.

My first Elsa & Anna theme cake was requested by my ex-colleague Sedrilyn, the cake is for her 5 years old daughter Natalie. I'm truly grateful that she gave me the opportunity to make the cake eventhough I told her that's gonna be my 1st attempt. 

There aren't a lot of Frozen Theme cake design for reference when I was googling for inspiration during then - as the movie just released. However, I'm glad that Natalie was happy with the cake. Grateful for your support, Sedrilyn.


Here is my 2nd, 3rd and so on.... 

This was requested from a pretty mommy Shirley, she wanted a colorful layered cake with only Elsa image for her daughter, Sara's 8th Birthday. This year, there are so many Frozen Theme cake design made by talented bakers/cake decorators - available in the web.


Here's my 2nd attempt, I placed the Elsa sugar image upright instead of lying flat on top of the cake and a giant snowflake as background. In addition, added a 3D ribbon bow in purple and some sparkling sugar flakes to bring up the snowing feel. We all love it so much!

Grateful for your support, Shirley :)


A friend of mine, Margaret who requested only the sugar image of Elsa without the cake on behalf of her lovely daughter Joie because she wanted to use it for her lantern competition. She got 3rd place, congratulations Joie.



This was a simple version, a loving mommy requested an Elsa sugar image placed on top of whipped cream frosting cake for one of her twin daughter - Tasma.

Grateful for your support, Belle. (Here is another design for second twin daughter - Tasmine)


Comparing the 1st master piece with the latest one, there's improvement in drawing Elsa's eyes and I believed that practice makes perfect ^^

Thank you for stopping by :)

Comments

Popular Posts