A Change of Routine - Bento Snack Collection #1

Long overdue post...

Lifestyle and routines are changed according to Twinnies' growth. From babies to toddlers, now they are in grade 1. It's a blessing to see our babies growing in a good shape, healthy and happy (although they fight sometimes heheh).

Starting now and the next 5 years, I will be busy in preparing meals, house chores, and helping with their homework plus I'm their personal driver of course :)

I hope I still able to spare some time in blogging, besides sharing my sugar craft creations and I will be sharing my bento snack box that I prepared for my darling girls. 

Keep it simple, natural and healthy. 

My bento snack collection #1:











Thank You for Stopping By and Happy Bento Preparing! 




Comments

Popular Posts