Snowy Elsa Cake Design

Most little girls' favourite character, Elsa. These two designs were created last year. Yes, using the same technique in outlining the image. Sketch, trace, trim.

Elsa Sugar Image

Viola~

Mommy Cheng requested a fresh cream cake with Elsa image as the centre piece. Design she leave it to me to decide, hence I make her sweetie a Blue Ombre Cream Cake. Grateful for your support! 😘





***********************************************************

My little girl told me that she had seen me making numerous times of Elsa cake, and this year she would like to have it for her 7th Birthday! 

All the sugar decorations have to make it in advance, and let it air dry.




Yes, she wanted her sugar name to be in gold shimmering colour and lots of snow flakes as the decorations. However, she doesn't want a fondant covered cake instead a chocolate cake with fresh cream frosting. 


Stay tuned for my next posting about her twin sister's MLP design and their mini birthday party ;)

Thank you for dropping by and happy cake decorating ^^

Comments

Popular Posts