Twinnies' Birthday Readiness...

Part 1: Special Party Hats



Time flies, today is the last day of October.. Next week we will be celebrating our girls' birthday.
Suppose I planned to get ready the birthday stuff like goodie bags, party hats, balloons etc earlier this month but ended up last minute doing it in an hour time at One Utama. Luckily I managed to get what I wanted/planned. Just that the price was a bit more expensive as compared to getting it from the wholesaler. Lesson learnt: never do last minute shopping! Hehe.
There were not much party hats options available (probably do not have something that's eye catching). Spending a few minutes staring at the design of those party hats, at the end I decided to make it myself for the girls (yes, DIY).





Result: Spent an hour of cutting, pasting, and decorating the hat.. Let the girls tried it on, I am so happy that they love it and can't wait to put it on..


Comments

Popular Posts