A Simple Treat For My Friend

I know I just can't resist of not making this cake again. Its just so easy and its a fool-proof recipe! (Most importantly its just so delicious) ^^


Guess what, I have made this cake in a 6" round pan again instead of a 9" round pan. Since its for my friend's birthday, thinking of a little decoration would be nicer and more presentable. As such, decided to decorate it in such a simple design and not too overwhelming that would cover the original taste of the cake. Filled and frosted the top of the cake (leave the side of the cake "naked") with chocolate whipping cream, then sprinkled some chocolate rice on top ;-)



As for the extra batter in a loaf pan for my hubby and my two angels, used the left over chocolate whipping cream to fill and frost the whole cake. Not forgetting to do some simple decorating too by placing some M&M on top - probably just not used to have a cake without any decorations ;-)

Thank you for stopping by ^^

Comments

Popular Posts