Coffee Walnut Cake #2 (and I am back ^^)

Time flies as my last post was in May. For the past one month, I was busy in baking a number of cakes for my friends' kids.

In May, I baked a Walnut Cake for Mother's Day and yes, baked another one with coffee flavor. I used Rose's recipe from Cake Bible.


Three Walnut Cakes with different combinations i.e. Chocolate Buttercream, Coffee Whipping Cream, Coffee Mousseline Buttercream (with added Kahlua). Which flavor would you prefer? ;-)


Verdict:
We (my family and myself, as well as my friend's mommy) love this cake, probably due to us being coffee lovers. Especially the coffee buttercream, its tasted so yummy!

In my future posts, I would like to keep my story short with my creations' picture. This is because I could not spend more time in blogging nowadays but would like to keep my blog ;-)

Welcome to drop me a message if you would like to know more about my creations.

Comments

Popular Posts