2013 Happy Mother's Day!


For this year Mother's Day celebration, I wanted to have something not overly sweet in taste but sweet looking. Hence, I have opted to bake strawberry flavored cupcakes for this year's occasion.



The last time I baked this recipe was last year for the marketing/promotional purposes. 

However, this time I added beetroot juice to have its pinkish color. Idea seems ideal but the result (i.e. color not vibrant enough) isn't ideal as expected.

Overall, I still love the natural pinkish color of the Strawberry mousseline buttercream. I added 120g of strawberry purée into the vanilla mousseline buttercream to achieve the desired taste :)


Frosted the cupcakes using Wilton tip# 1M (my favourite tip for now). Then decorated it with the pink heart shape marshmallow, and its perfect to decorate the cupcakes with it! Love the outcome. Decorated some with heart shape chocolate and strawberry. Used the chocolate mould this time, bought the mould at Daiso :)


Thank you for stopping by ^^

Comments

Popular Posts