Thomas The Tank Engine



Choo~choo~ Here I come... Thomas the tank engine. This was Ivan's favorite character and is meant for his 4th birthday. Grateful for your support, Margaret.

Used my favorite recipe again (Ironman Cake) - Beatty's Chocolate Cake by Ina Garten.


Spent a week moulding this 3D-Thomas... I am very satisfied with this 1st attempt. However, I still believed there are still room for improvement ^^



I hope I have the time to post a step-by-step in making this little train soon...

By the way, I would like to share that I found this when researching for Thomas figurine, it's such a talented baker who produce a great Art! ^^

Margaret shared with me that her son loves it so much and doesn't allow her to throw Thomas away but insists to keep it in the fridge :)

For a sculpture Thomas cake:
http://thomasthetankenginecake.blogspot.com

Thank you for stopping by ^^

Comments

Popular Posts