Happy Dragon 2012!


DIY Lantern
Today is Chinese New Year eve and everyone is either having/had their reunion dinner with their family, so do we ;-)

In the past week, I have been busy baking, preparing, decorating and cleaning up the house for Chinese New Year. Baking for Chinese New Year seems to be a "must-do" every year, just like making a nice lantern to decorate the house. Just feel something is missing if not doing so ;-)

Anyway, this year's planning started relatively early thus having sufficient time to bake cookies for family members and few of my friends, and twinnies' teachers too. Relatively not so tiring as compared to the previous years ... (phew~). Thank you to my dearly mommy being my helper all these years ;-)

Every year I will never forget to bake my parent's favorite cuppies, just a simple one - yellow cuppies with raisins or sometimes chocolate flavor. Both of them love this cuppies, their are my loyal supporter! hahaha.


Melt in the mouth Pineapple Tarts

This year baked the usual cookies - pineapple tarts (MUST have), roasted macadamia nut chocolate cookies, and chocolate nuts candy. Also, trying the new stuff - soft jelly candy.



Soft Jelly Candy

Wishing all my family, friends, supporter, all who celebrating this big day a happy, healthy, and wealthy 2012!


Comments

Popular Posts